product development, failure analysis, IP and due diligence
- Product Design And Development
- Production Yield Issues
- Field Failures
- Preparing and Setting Up Off Shore Manufacture
- Preparing Companies For Investment
- IP Strategy
- Due Diligence For Investors and Companies Seeking Investment.
At Peritus, we believe the best consultants are those who are highly experienced in the industry they are advising clients in, furthermore, are able to step in to show clients how to move forward as opposed to simply offering advice.
We don’t just sit back and advise clients what to do, we work with our clients, getting our hands dirty without thinking about it. A few examples of our engagements are shown below.
- Developed products and taken them to mass volume production in the EU, US, China, Taiwan and India.
- Demonstrated to a major IC manufacturer a serious problem existed within their IC – New IC mask produced in record time due to product affected on stop ship.
- Led Tiger Teams globally for product stop ships, some costing >$1M per week in production downtime.
- Set up production in China for companies looking to increase margin by moving production offshore
- Created 3 and 5 year business plans for clients.
- Created IP Strategies and provided advice regard to IP infringement for clients and attorneys in the EU and US
- Performed Due Diligence for Investors, and prepared start ups for the investment process by going through the DD process.
- Advised investors considering investment in a tech business, and those looking for reasons a tech investment is not performing as expected.
Please contact us for your Product Development, Failure Analysis, IP and Due Diligence requirements and questions. We look forward to working with you.
Product Development, Failure Analysis, IP and Due Diligence Requirements.
We Look Forward To Hearing From You.
If you are preparing for investment we provide a preparatory due diligence service, so you can be best prepared and know what to expect. You usually get one chance in front of an investor, let us help you make the most of that chance.
We provide risk assessments for each of our engagements, allowing our clients to closely monitor the risks that can stop a programs in their tracks. We often get asked why a product is not achieving the cost models expected, and as such we monitor program and product costs, helping clients understand how the costs in the entire chain contribute to the total product liability.
Please feel free to browse our website and contact us with any questions or advice on your particular requirements surrounding Product Design, Failure Analysis, IP and Due Diligence. If you just fancy chatting something through to see if we can help you, then that is OK too.
We work closely with all clients we engage with, we are not happy unless we are seen as your safe pair of hands. Whatever your concerns or problems, ether as a designer, executive management or an investor in a tech business we are here to offer you the benefit of our 30 years experience in the tech industry.